About the role
Dubber is the world’s #1 Unified Cloud Call Recording & Voice AI solution for compliance and sales & service performance, and we’re looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join the team! In this role you'll produce great content efficiently to our target audiences, content that is a search magnet and differentiates Dubber. You'll also bring your own ideas to the table based on thinking, research and plugging into news and industry trends. You'll go beyond the marketing speak and drive and be able to cut through, creating content people want to read and share.
Day to day this involves
- Creating marketing communications material ranging from blog posts to collateral to website copy, direct response pieces and more. You’ll own it all - from tuning the message and turning the technical into clear and compelling businesses benefits and reasons to buy
- Working with our product marketing and marketing team to take briefs and collaborate on messaging and positioning
- Working closely with our design team you’ll bring words to life, structuring content to be simple and easy to understand - and motivating to do something with.
You’re excited by makers of great content and communications able to combine a mastery of words with thinking about how to frame content to not just be beautiful but also inspiring.
- You’ll combine a bit of geek with a passion for great writing and a twist of the creative
- Familiarity with how to get your content found and read
- You’ll understand what makes SEO work and landing pages deliver.
Key skills and experiences you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll bring with you:
- Communication (written & verbal)
- Content writing
- Content management
- Attention to detail.
- Two to five years writing and creating compelling content for technology and SaaS brands
- A sense of the beautiful and for making words work with great design
- Fast, driven and output orientated. Our marketing team is all about doing and making at a fast pace. We don’t aim for perfection But we do look for progress and getting what matters most Right
- Familiarity with Google Docs and ideally Figma, Asana and Adobe.
At Dubber we’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the world’s most scalable call recording service which enables service providers and customers to capture voice data in a way which they may have never previously considered.
At Dubber you have every opportunity to grow personally and professionally with great career progression opportunities. You’ll also be working with a global team of dedicated experts in an open and transparent environment that encourages communication and collaboration.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits, but most importantly a place where you will work with a talented group of people.
- Annual share options: be an owner of the company and share in the continued growth of Dubber
- Open office environment: collaborate easily with colleagues and feel part of a team
- A platform from which to be heard: be a driver of change at an agile company that’s always looking for creative input
- Remote working opportunities: collaborate with a global team from your preferred location
- Work life balance: Dubber accommodates all kinds of lifestyles. With flexible hours and work from home options, you can achieve the right balance
- Global locations: Dubber is a global company with fantastic opportunities all over the world
- Learning and development: We want to ensure we provide our team members with continual learning opportunities, so you hit the ground running, achieving and advancing.
If this sounds like the type of environment you'd thrive in, please apply!