About the role
We are looking for Instructional Designers to join our Customer Success Function, who are passionate about creating great content and supporting clients to deliver great training programs. This role requires strong knowledge of visual design, a strong customer first and project management mindset.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Creating training courses and micro-lessons, either for clients or for our growing course library
- Researching and writing the course content, but also using image editing and visual design tools to enhance the look and feel of the micro-lessons
- Reviewing materials and documents to structure and produce courses, as well as sourcing other relevant information and assets
- Jumping onto zoom calls with a client to get a live brief for their specific training materials
- From time to time, jumping on a zoom call with a client directly to walk them through your lesson and design, explaining the use of templates and showing them how they can further edit their courses if they’d like
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with our team of Instructional Designers and Account Managers who are located across Sydney, New York and London
- Actively contributing to the Manila office culture.
Key skills we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll bring with you:
- Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Instructional design skills
- Project management
- Learning agility.
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT.