The Social Media Coordinator reports into the Manager, Social Media and assists in managing Qantas’ online community presence. This role has a strong focus on aligning company communications, PR, social media and Marketing messages to create a strong brand identity. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with key stakeholders within the business to ensure social media messaging is on brand, aligned with the strategy, and ladders up to key business objectives.
· Monitor and report on customer sentiment and key conversation themes
· Respond to public facing comments in a timely manner, as well as identifying key escalations to the customer care team
- Build and strengthen relationships with Qantas customers, potential customers and influencers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to maintain Qantas tone of voice in all social channels
- Implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency across all social channels
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Requirements and skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube & TikTok
· Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics