Social Media Content Creator
Our mission at Airtasker is to empower people to realise the full value of their skills.
Visa sponsorship · No
Mid Level · A role for someone with some well-developed knowledge and skills they can bring to the role and team. Typically after 2-5 years of experience.
Closed 24 Mar 2023 · Posted 12 December
Airtasker is one of Australia’s most impactful tech companies. Our mission is to empower people to realise the full value of their skills. Our marketplace creates jobs and earning opportunities for people all over Australia and internationally, leveraging skills that they might not have previously known could provide them an income.
After listing on the ASX in 2021, we went global through launching new marketplaces in the US and UK.
Here's a snapshot of where we are up to in numbers:
- We have created over $2bn worth of job opportunities since we started!
- 1.3m customers have used our platform to get stuff done
- 148,000 Taskers have used our platform to earn money
- We have 5.7m registered users globally
- Our top earning Tasker in FY22 took home $340,000!
We are just getting started on becoming the global go-to marketplace to buy and sell local services. We would love for you to join us on our journey.
About the role
We have a small and vibrant team of an in-house creative team and this newly created Content Creator role will complement the channel experts in social media strategy and growth team. We’re looking to add our first content native who is purely driven to conceptualise and film evergreen social and campaign content. You will be driven by social trends, full of innovative ideas and enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Ideate and create exciting, innovative social media that is video content led to drive exponential audience growth across the social channels of Airtasker.
- Implement according to the social media content schedule across social platforms mainly on TikTok, Instagram Reels and Stories.
- Creative development of content, including videography (pre-production, shoot and post-production) for all digital and social channels, working alongside with the resource of our in-house production and project studio manager.
- Create engaging copy and captions for social posts using your strong written communication skills.
- Work closely and collaboratively by developing and pitching ideas to Social Performance and Social Media Manager to align on metrics of success and expectations of content cadence, ensuring it is hitting brand goals.
- Support the team in growing community and audience across multiple platforms.
What you'll be responsible for
Develop and distribute video content that promotes the brand, its product or service, or other messages, to achieve specific goals
Support campaigns through various activities, including brainstorming, copywriting, partner or vendor liaison, and campaign execution
Skills you'll need
Generates multiple innovative/new/novel ideas to solve a problem
Writes in a clear and structured format to convey information and ideas effectively to a target audience
Identifies and applies strategies to enhance reception, retention and use of newly acquired information, skills, and abilities
Meet the team
Applying with Hatch
Airtasker is using Hatch to accept applications for this role. Hatch helps you demonstrate your fit, no matter your background.Learn more about Hatch